- HARD ANODIZED aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly and is twice as strong as stainless steel
- PFOA-FREE NONSTICK inside and out for easy cleaning and effortless food release
- TEMPERED GLASS LID is shatter resistant and lets you monitor recipes while sealing in heat and moisture
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE is double riveted for extra strength and features comfortable silicone grip
- OVEN SAFE to 400°F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction
Make a creamy and rich bechamel sauce or soft boil eggs to perfection using the Anolon Endurance Hard-Anodized Nonstick 1-Quart Saucepan. Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction, the saucepan provides even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance. PFOA-free premium nonstick delivers superior food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes likesteel cut organic oatmeal, and a tempered, shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture. The stainless steel handle is dual riveted for extra strength and features a comfortable silicone grip. Oven safe to 400°F, the saucepan boasts a full cap base and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction. For high-performance and easy cleanup of small batch saucepan recipes, reach for the Anolon Endurance Hard-Anodized Nonstick 1-Quart Saucepan.