- HARD ANODIZED aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly and is twice as strong as stainless steel
- PFOA-FREE NONSTICK inside and out for easy cleaning and effortless food release
- TEMPERED GLASS LID is shatter resistant and lets you monitor recipes while sealing in heat and moisture
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES are double riveted for extra strength and feature comfortable silicone grips
- OVEN SAFE to 400°F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction
Braise fall-off-the bone beef short ribs in red wine or simmer lemon and tarragon chicken thighs using the Anolon Endurance Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Sauteuse. Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction, the sauteuse pan provides even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance. PFOA-free premium nonstick delivers superior food release and easy cleanup of even the stickiest recipes like Palma de Mallorca Paella and a tempered, shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture. The stainless steel handles are dual riveted for extra strength and feature comfortable silicone grips. Oven safe to 400°F, the sauteuse pan boasts a full cap base and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction. For high-performance and easy cleanup of one-pot meals and family sized recipes, reach for the Anolon Endurance Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Sauteuse.