• The popover pan is specifically designed to maximize heat distribution through and around each cup for consistent results with each batch
• The nonstick popover pan’s heavy gauge steel construction resists warping and delivers solid heating throughout each cup
• Nonstick inside and out helps promote even popover browning and efficient baked good release
• The pan is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit; handwash recommended
• Anolon Advanced Bakeware is the perfect complement to the rest of the Anolon Advanced collections
Greet guests at brunch or surprise the family with a freshly-baked morning treat, using the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 6-Cup Popover Pan. Anolon Advanced Bakeware is designed to make baking results more efficient and measure up to the standards of creative home bakers. This specialty pan features unique, open-frame construction to maximize the flow of heat through and around each of the six cups. Prepare the classic popover batter and serve them hot with sweet creamery butter and homemade jam, or make savory cheddar cheese popovers to serve instead of bread or biscuits at a lunch or dinner. Constructed of heavy gauge steel, the popover pan resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to successful baking results. Premium-quality nonstick coating inside and out delivers optimum food release. The frame affords plenty of space for a comfortable hold even with bulky oven mitts, and this bakeware is oven safe to 450°F. Combine it with other Anolon Advanced Bakeware sets and specialty pans to open up even more creative baking possibilities.
Sweet and savory, light and airy, hot and delicious popovers are in reach, with the ingeniously–designed Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 6-Cup Popover Pan.