• FORGED DURABILITY: Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum using patented Precision Forge technology for ultimate durability
• REINFORCED NONSTICK: Sapphire-reinforced, triple-layer nonstick is metal utensil safe, delivering enhanced durability and luster
• FAST HEATING: Thick bases, thin walls, and ultra-tough rims provide incomparably fast and even-heating without warping or twisting
• UNIFORM SURFACE: Dual riveted, cast stainless steel handle is flush with pan interior for a Unity Surface free from protruding rivets
• EVERYDAY CONVENIENCE: Dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup
For gourmet performance perfected, reach for the Anolon Accolade Hard-Anodized Precision Forge™ 2.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid.
Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum using patented Precision Forge technology, this extremely durable nonstick saucepan is also incredibly feature-driven. The thick base, thin walls, and ultra-tough rim are twice as hard as stainless steel and provide incomparably fast and even-heating without warping or twisting. Sapphire-reinforced, triple-layer nonstick is metal utensil safe, delivering enhanced durability and luster. In fact, Accolade’s optimal food release lasts more than 16x longer than traditional nonstick cookware and more than 80x longer than typical ceramic cookware.
A dual-riveted, cast stainless steel handle and shatter resistant glass lid are oven safe to 500°F, and the pan interior boasts a flush rivet, Unity Surface® to prevent delicate and gooey recipes like a cheesy casserole or fruit compote from sticking to rivet ends. Stainless steel caps provide additional heat conductivity and induction stove capability. Best of all, the entire collection is dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleaning.
From patented Precision Forge technology to triple-layer, sapphire-reinforced nonstick to induction stove-suitability and dishwasher-safe performance, get the ultimate-everything pan with the Anolon Accolade Hard-Anodized Precision Forge 2.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid.