- VERSATILE BAKING SHEET: 10-Inch by 15-Inch Cookie Sheet can be used as a cookie pan, baking pan, or baking sheet for a wide variety of recipes
- HEAVY DUTY BAKEWARE: Heavy gauge steel bake pan construction resists warping and provides even heat distribution; medium color tone aids in even browning
- NONSTICK SHEET PAN: The cookie sheet’s durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release and easy cleanup
- EASY HANDLING COOKIE PAN: This cookie sheet’s wide rim and rubberized handles provide solid grip and a comfortable grasp
- CRANK UP THE HEAT: Baking sheet is oven safe to 450 degrees F for great browning and toasting
Bake scrumptious cookies, savory treats and more with the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch by 15-Inch Cookie Sheet with Silicone Grips.
This versatile cookie pan is designed to make baking easier and more efficient, while measuring up to the high standards of serious bakers. Constructed of heavy gauge steel in a medium color tone that aids in even browning, this cookie sheet resists warping and provides the even heat distribution that is so critical for successful baking results. The baking sheet is ideal for making everything from classic chocolate chip cookies to wild blueberry crumb bars, and the shallow outside bake pan wall is especially helpful when roasting farmer’s market vegetables or crisping quesadillas. The durable nonstick surface of the baking sheet provides optimum food release so peanut butter cookies and wild cherry scones slide off easily, while the wide rim and bake pan handles fitted with silicone grips provide more confident hold and a comfortable grasp even with bulky oven mitts. This cookie pan is oven safe to 450°F and Anolon Advanced Bakeware such as this versatile cookie sheet is the perfect complement to the rest of the Anolon Advanced collections.
Every home baker loves a high-quality cookie pan, and the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch by 15-Inch Cookie Sheet with Silicone Grips is just the right tool for creating sweet or savory homemade goodies.