- 6-quart covered stockpot features heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for balanced heat distribution
- Metal-utensil-safe sauté pan boasts long-lasting premium nonstick inside and out for effortless food release and easy cleanup
- Nonstick stockpot’s dual-riveted Anolon® SureGrip® handles are designed with comfortable rubber over durable stainless steel for confident grasp
- Shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the stockpot coordinates beautifully with the other pots and pans in the Anolon Advanced collections
Cover homemade stocks, soups, stews and more with less strain, cooking with the unique and innovative Anolon® Advanced™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick 6-Quart Covered Stockpot with Locking Straining Lid.
Anolon® Advanced™ Cookware is beautifully and boldly designed for creativity in the kitchen™. Featuring a straight-sided body and heavy-duty hard-anodized construction, this stockpot offers efficient, balanced heat distribution. Finished inside and out with premium-quality nonstick, the pot’s metal-utensil-safe interior boasts long-lasting performance that delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup. And the ingeniously-designed, shatter-resistant glass lid cleverly locks in place with a twist of the wrist. Just align the straining holes with the pour spouts in the side of the pan’s rim and easily drain off cooking liquids like water, broth, and more.
Use the versatile pot to improvise a gourmet twist on a traditional family stew or simply steam some fresh shellfish to serve with drawn butter. The revolutionary dual-riveted Anolon® SureGrip® side and lid handles are comfortably, sturdily designed with rubber over durable stainless steel for confident grasp even with a filled pot. The shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture when simmering a hearty bison stew with richly flavored carrots, parsnips and peas. Oven safe to 400°F, this eye-catching stockpot coordinates beautifully with skillets, sautés and other pots and pans in the Anolon® Advanced™ collections.
Contain the strain in the kitchen with ease, cooking soups, poaching veggies, steaming shellfish and more using the Anolon® Advanced™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick 6-Quart Covered Stockpot.