- 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
- The saucepan’s unique glass lid has a deep rim with straining holes for draining liquids and still locks in heat and moisture during cooking
- The heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even and efficient heating
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The saucepan’s Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp; oven safe to 400 degrees F
Versatile and graceful, the multi-functional Anolon Advanced Indigo Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan lets home chefs quickly strain liquids from locally sourced foods and more without reaching for a colander.
A break-resistant glass lid features an extra-deep rim with straining holes to make it easy to strain out water after parboiling fresh string beans from the garden. Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even and efficient heating with each use, and the sleek and modern indigo nonstick exterior adds a timeless touch of style to any kitchen decor.
The interior features premium-quality nonstick that is long lasting, metal utensil safe and easy to clean. The color-coordinated Anolon SureGrip® handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp. Oven safe to 400°F, the saucepan is ideal for dishes that start on the stove and finish in the oven, and it’s the perfect complement to the other pieces in the Anolon Advanced collections.
Bring more style and functionality to the kitchen with the convenient Anolon Advanced Indigo Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.