• Sweet release up to 10 times longer than competition*
• Classic fluted mold pan features heavy-duty steel construction with rolled rims for durability and warp resistance
• Superior PFOA-free nonstick inside and out provides the best food release Anolon has to offer
• Generously-sized handles for a confident grip and oven safe to 450 degrees F
• Dishwasher safe for convenience, hand wash recommended; Lifetime Warranty
Get the sweetest release with the Anolon(r) Eminence(tm) Nonstick Bakeware 9.5 Inch Fluted Mold Pan in sleek onyx with umber interior.
Featuring a superior, PFOA-free nonstick that delivers effortless release of sweet baked goods 10 times longer than the competition*, this classic fluted mold pan makes baking easier and more efficient, while measuring up to the high standards of serious bakers. Constructed of heavy gauge steel in a medium color tone that aids in even browning, the pan resists warping and provides the even heat distribution that is so critical for successful baking results.
Ideal for making everything from classic angel food cake to molded pound cakes, the pan helps bakers create beautiful, distinctive cake shapes while conducting heat evenly for golden brown results. The durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release so a caramel and chocolate swirl fluted cake slides out with ease, while the wide rim and handles provide a confident hold and a comfortable grasp, even with bulky oven mitts. Oven safe to 450°F, this fluted mold pan is the perfect complement to the rest of the Anolon Eminence Nonstick Bakeware Collection.
Get a sweet release ten times longer and bake muffins and mini savory treats with high performance and style using the Anolon(r) Eminence(tm) Nonstick Bakeware 9.5 Inch Fluted Mold Pan.
*for sweet baking, per nonstick manufacturer