• HARD ANODIZED aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly and is twice as strong as stainless steel
• PFOA-FREE NONSTICK inside and out for easy cleaning and effortless food release
• TEMPERED GLASS LID is shatter resistant and lets you monitor recipes while sealing in heat and moisture
• STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES are double riveted for extra strength and feature comfortable silicone grips
• OVEN SAFE to 400°F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction
Make a Mediterranean seafood sauté with asparagus or one pot lemon chicken with vegetables using the Anolon® Endurance Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Sauté with Helper Handle.
Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction, the sauté pan provides even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance. PFOA-free premium nonstick delivers superior food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like a game day chorizo chili, and a tempered, shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture. The stainless steel handle and convenient helper handle are dual riveted for extra strength and feature comfortable silicone grips. Oven safe to 400°F, the sauté pan boasts a full cap base and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
For high-performance and easy cleanup of one-pot meals and family sized saucepan recipes, reach for the Anolon® Endurance Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Sauté with Helper Handle.