- The saucier’s durable, hard-anodized construction is crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting, makes cleaning up effortless and is metal utensil safe
- Cast stainless steel handle is attached to the saucier pan using innovative flat-rivet technology
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and compatible with all cooktops
- Saucier complements other gourmet-quality cookware in the Anolon collections
A saucier is just the pan to reach for when making roasted garlic gravy, coconut rice pudding or a béchamel sauce from scratch, and the curved sides of this Anolon Nouvelle Luxe Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2.5-Quart Saucier allow a whisk or spoon to reach all corners easily.
With European-inspired design and pleasing, subtle colors, Anolon Nouvelle Luxe boasts durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control. A double full cap base on the saucier includes a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, making it compatible with all cooktops, even induction. PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick on the saucier is metal utensil safe and delivers long-lasting food release and easy cleaning.
Generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are attached to the pan using innovative flat-rivet technology for easy cleanup without stuck-on foods. Oven safe to 500°F and built on a tradition of gourmet quality and high performance, this elegant saucier is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collection.
Master a delicious variety of sauces, gravies and other culinary creations with the aid of the Anolon Nouvelle Luxe Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2.5-Quart Saucier.