- Keeps salt, pepper, herbs, spices and spice blends close at hand
- Beautiful white Grecian marble salt cellar holds 5.25 ounces
- Simple, elegant design, perfect for countertop, stovetop, tabletop
- Lid constructed from gorgeous Brazilian teak wood and finished with food-safe natural oil
- Hand wash recommended; coordinates with Anolon® fine pantryware products for the creative home cook
Salt and season all your creative cooking in classic style with the elegant Anolon® Pantryware 5.25-Ounce White Marble Salt Cellar with Teak Wood Lid, a seasoning and prepping essential for the kitchen.
Anolon® Pantryware is beautifully and durably designed for creativity in the kitchen™. To keep your kitchen workflow as seamless as possible, this stylish marble salt box provides the perfect pinch of convenience for countertop and stovetop salt storage. The bowl is constructed from white Grecian marble, measures 3.5 inches across, and holds up to 5.25 ounces. Crafted from Brazilian teak wood and finished with food-safe natural oil, the handsome lid helps protect your favorite salts, peppers, and other spice blends from moisture and other cooking splatters.
Also known as a salt pig or a pinch pot, a seasoning cellar provides an ideal vessel for keeping salts from simple to sophisticated at hand. And this salt cellar is beautiful enough to bring to the table, so use another for pepper and one for chili flakes. It’s also ideal for holding herbs, spices, and spice blends. Handwashing is recommended for best care, and the cellar coordinates with and complements other Anolon® kitchenware products for the creative home cook.
Give salt the proper place in creative cookery and in your creative kitchen, with the sturdy, stylish Anolon® Pantryware 5.25-Ounce White Marble Salt Cellar, with its beautiful Brazilian Teak Wood Lid.