A modern take on a soul food staple – cauliflower rice is a great way to make any meal veggie-packed. Add dried cranberries and roasted butternut squash to give this dish a holiday spin.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup black eyed peas, drained,rinsed
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Wash and thoroughly dry cauliflower, remove all the greens.
- Use a box grater and grate into "rice"
- Using a large Anolon Accolade Skillet, heat the butter until melted and beginning to become toasty. Add "rice" and cook until soft, constantly stirring. Add remaining ingredients, stir and cover with lid. Reduce heat to low. Finished in 5 minutes.