Prepared best in a large nonstick skillet, this pasta dish comes together in minutes and is equally at home when served for weeknight dinners or special-occasion gatherings.
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (15-ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt , (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter in an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick 12” Skillet over medium high heat. Add in garlic and shrimp. Stir continuously until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in heavy cream and heat through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Add shrimp back to pan and garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.