You really can’t go wrong with butter and bacon, but when you throw some tender shrimp, garlic and lemon juice into the mix, you’ve got a small bite with big taste!
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, divided
- 2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside, leaving about 1 teaspoon of the bacon grease in the pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the reserved bacon grease. Then, add garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp to the pan and cook until just opaque, about 3-4 minutes, flipping half-way through.
- Remove pan from heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, parsley, lemon juice and bacon and stir to coat. Serve immediately.