Make weeknight-gourmet a regular thing with this fall-inspired recipe that prepares the entree and side dish all in one.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 8 ounce pork tenderloin, cleaned, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut into pieces
- 2 apples, cut into wedges
- 4 baby bliss potatoes, halved
- 1 leek, cleaned, halved
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Heat you Anolon Accolade sauté pan over high heat, add the olive oil. Season the Pork Tenderloin with salt and pepper and sear it on all sides until brown.
- In the same pan, add carrots, apples, potatoes and leek. Reduce heat to medium and get a little color on the vegetables, (3 minutes).
- Deglaze pan with apple cider, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Put the entire pan in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven.
- 6. Remove the pork from pan and let rest on cutting board. Put the sauté pan with vegetables and liquid back on the fire for 3 minutes until liquid is reduced and syrupy, vegetables should be well glazed when finished.
- Slice the pork, and plate. Place glazed vegetables and pan drippings over meat to serve.