Simplify weeknight dinner with a chicken and potato sheet pan meal using fresh and flavorful ingredients. This will be your new go-to dinner that’s the perfect amount of food for a family of four! Best of all, you’ll enjoy the easy cleanup.
- 5 limes , divided
- 1 lime, zested
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 pounds potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Using a blender or food processor, place the juice four limes, lime zest, garlic cloves, salt, chili powder, fresh cilantro and half the olive oil. Begin to puree and slowly add in the remaining olive oil. Puree until smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Pour the marinade in a bowl and place the chicken breast in the bowl; coating each side. Let it sit in the bowl while you prep the rest of the meal.
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Next, quarter the baby potatoes, and set to the side. Place the chicken breast on an Anolon Advanced Baking Sheet. Do not discard the marinade. Add the quartered baby potatoes to the marinade bowl. Toss to coat potatoes then pour on the baking sheet. Pour the remaining marinade on top of the potatoes. Arrange so that the potatoes are sitting flat on the baking sheet. Cut the ends of the asparagus off and place on top of the potatoes. Rub the asparagus on top of the potatoes so that they have some of the olive oil coated on them. Make sure the tips have oil on them. Sprinkle with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes (uncovered) or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F and the potatoes are cooked through. While sheet pan meal cooks, quarter the last lime for garnish.
- Remove from oven, divide evenly among plates, place a lime on each place and enjoy.