A can of fire-roasted tomatoes transforms ground turkey into taco filling. Fire-roasted tomatoes vary in heat by the brand, try a few to pick your favorite. Raisins add sweet contrast to the heat.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 8 7-inch corn or flour tortillas, , or taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese
- In a 10-12-inch skillet brown meat and onion. Add cumin and stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and raisins; cook until heated through. Season to taste with salt.
- Warm tortillas and fill with meat. Serve with lettuce and cheese.