One Pot Lasagna Bolognese is an easy weeknight meal, made in just 30 minutes in one pot, for easy prep and easy clean-up!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 9 lasagna noodles, (broken into thirds)
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat the olive oil in an Anolon Advanced Umber 12-Inch Deep Skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, carrots, garlic, ground beef and Italian seasoning, cook 6-8 minutes.
- Drain any grease from the skillet.
- Pour the red wine into the skillet and simmer on high for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste.
- Layer the broken lasagna noodles on top.
- Pour the diced tomatoes and beef broth over the noodles.
- Cover the skillet, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and top with the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
- Re-cover and allow the cheese to melt for 3-4 minutes.